Abstract submission has been CLOSED
Abstract submission is a two step process:
- Go to the submission site where you need to insert title, all authors and a short summary (max. 350 characters) via a web mask and submit it to the abstract handling system
- Reply to the summary submission confirmation email with your abstract as an attachment
Abstract submission guidelines
Title of the abstract should be formatted with sentence-style capitalization (i.e., capitalize the first letter of the first word, and nothing else)
B.H Smith 1, A. Miller 2, R.A. Anderson 1,2, T. Thompson 1,2
List author affiliations and use superscript to link authors to their affiliations (1 First Affiliation, City, State, Country, 2 Second Affiliation, City, State, Country)
Indicate the purpose and objective of the research, the hypothesis that was tested or a description of the problem being analyzed or evaluated.
Describe the study period / setting / location, study design, study population, data collection and methods of analysis used.
Present as clearly and in as much detail as possible the findings / outcome of the study. Please summarize any specific results.
Explain the significance of the findings.
- Use Times New Roman size 12 as font.
- Do not exceed one page
- Do not change margins of the template
- The abstract template can be downloaded here:
Resting State Brain Connectivity 2016 Template